Eleaf Istick 50 Watt by ismoka
Hello everyone Freakvapes here! Today I decided to write about my newest addition to the vaping family! The Eleaf Istick 50 Watt by Ismoka! So let me first start out by saying I’m happy to be writing for Vapevista and I hope you all enjoy my writing!
So upon receiving my Istick 50w I was disappointed to see it did not come with a charger, but none the less it’s a nice addition to anyone’s collection.
Specs from (http://www.myvaporstore.com)
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 7/8″
- 510 Threaded
- Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- Maximum Output Wattage: 50 Watts
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 2.0V to 10.0V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 5W to 50W
- Minimum Resistance: from 0.2 ohm
- Built-in battery: Capacity 4400mAh – to last all day long
- Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adapter which is faster
- Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70℃, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect “Temp Protection” for 5 seconds.
- Side Charging Port: The USB charging port is on the side of battery
- Spring Connector and Stainless Steel Thread: The spring connection base ensures its high adaptability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more durable
I’m currently running a Aspire Atlantis Tank at 35.00 watts, I also switch between a Derringer v2 running at .21 ohms organic cotton at 50.00 watts. It’s not too heavy and not too light it’s got a nice rounded shape and it fits in the hand very well. The price on it ran me 45.00$ US, most places sell this mod between 45.00 and 66.00$.
I have not found any negatives to buying this, whether you’re new to vaping, or you’re a veteran this is a good buy throw a tank or dripper onto this bad boy and you’re ready to rock and roll. It definitely makes getting bigger clouds possible, but always remember the mod is only part of that process you need to know how to build, or you need to have a sub ohm tank!
This concludes my post on the Istick 50w, keep your eyes out for my next post and have a great day!
Ω-FreakVapes-Ω Signing off.Share: