Vake-a-tion, part 2

OK, Same evening.ย  Continuing the last post in a different vein, so, the 2 posts are separate.
As I explained in the last post, I’m medicating with my new device and now I’m going to share with you another mode of medicating that I’m using tonight. Previously in the last post I shared my new Arizer AIR with you, a dry herb cannabis vaporizer.
Now I’m going to show you the other setup I’m using, cuz I BROKE my shisha 510 bong !!!! Oh noooo…. you know, the one I showed you in this post? Well yes not only did I get terrible news that day but also elbow’d the shisha off the table.
So, rather than wait 14 days and risk possible breakage, I got it from my friend Matt at Divine Tribe. Only a few dollars more, and gets here in 2-3 days! Can’t beat that ! Looks like exact same unit !
So, with super luck it’ll be here today, otherwise with normal, tomorrow. Can’t wait !

Now, what I’m going to show you now is a system made of 2 things I’ve already shown on this blog…
Here’s my oil system for tonight:

e-lvt_510

ELV-T 2.0 connected with medical grade tubing to my glass bubbler.

Of course, the mouthpiece extends towards camera during use.
This delivers some nice hits, but ohhhh I miss the Shisha !!!

So, dear fans, I hope you’re at least slightly interested in vape stuff, as it’s mostly what I’ve been posting about lately.
All the best to you out there ! Leave a comment, let us know how we’re doing ! (I saw ‘we’ as a royal ‘we’ it’s just me who does all of this…) ๐Ÿ™‚

Share:FacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailFacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow WordPress.com on WordPress.com

FacebooktwitterpinterestyoutubetumblrinstagramFacebooktwitterpinterestyoutubetumblrinstagram

Recent Comments

Donate via PayPal

Donate Via Patreon

Twitter Feed

Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 at 9:26am
@lmstroud89 ..and yes 480k deaths in USA alone from TOBACCO.
Put your energy where it's deserved most.
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 at 8:39am
@lmstroud89 oh .. and let me REMIND you.... 480K deaths from TOBACCO....
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 at 8:35am
@lmstroud89 The fact that you don't know what happened in 2016 only highlights your ignorance in these matters. Stick to vaping.
Friday, July 30th, 2021 at 2:05pm
@lmstroud89 You know @lmstroud89 you should stick to the war on #vaping. You do a MUCH better job at it.
Friday, July 30th, 2021 at 2:04pm
@lmstroud89 Never sounded the alarm on opioids ?!?! Did you miss teh sweeping #CDC #opioid 'guidelines' that were thrust upon patients and doctors 4-5 years ago ? The guidelines that made it practically impossible for doctors to give their patients what they need and sent suicides sky high?
Sunday, July 25th, 2021 at 3:48pm
A "may" here and a "may" there and pretty soon there is nothing being said at all. This is what happens when people with not much to do get their hands on some research grants.
Sunday, July 25th, 2021 at 1:09pm
@lmstroud89 well @lmstroud89 , I have always supported you, but right here I'm not sure what you're doing. Yes 95k they say. Did you know over 20k of those are from Tylenol and Ibuprofen ? Most OD's are from fentanyl abuse. ABUSE. #RX #opiods have very low OD stats. https://t.co/CDevxAySv2
Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at 2:16am
@Vapingit Actually South Park did an episide on "curse words (not cuss)" and explained how they are powerful words that carry curses with them and the havoc that was wreaked by using them too much, basically creating the problems that the world has today. Check it out ! (:Look it up) :)!
Sunday, July 4th, 2021 at 4:04am
Leaked: #Bloomberg -funded โ€œ Campaign for Tobacco-free Kidsโ€ Global Strategy to Ban Vaping Products by Bribing Public Bodies https://t.co/wvx7WRkLQ7
    Load More